Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022/2023 for international applicants is still ongoing until 31 July 2022.
The Scholarship country is Brunei a small wealthy country located in South Eastern Asia.
The Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program is a scholarship opportunity for interested international candidates who wish to study for their masters or PhD or even conduct research in the University of Brunei Darussalam.
The Brunei Darussalam Scholarship remained of the prestigious scholarship opportunities that aimed at helping young talented people to further their study. The Scholarship is sponsored or funded by the Brunei Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the scholarship scheme made available on annual basis.
The Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022/2023 awarded the opportunity to study in the following Brunei Universities:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB)
BENEFITS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Scholarship like other scholarship in the world has many benefits for the successful applicants that has been selected. The benefits includes the following:
- Tuition Fee and other study expenses throughout the length of the study
- Allowance of at least BND$5000 for personal expenses
- Food or meal allowances of BND$150
- Books allowance of BND$600
- Health insurance
- Airfare from your country to Brunei for the study, and going back home after completion of the study
Any interested candidate who wish to apply for the Scholarship should fullfil the following:
- An applicant must be a national of the ASEAN, OIC, and Commonwealth member countries
- A candidate for Masters and PhD must not exceed 35 years of age by 31 July
- Must completed his undergraduate degree for Masters applicant, or finished his Masters for PhD
For interested applicants, the following procedure should be followed:
- A candidate should fill the following form (download the form here :BDGS (BRUNEI) APPLICATION FORM 2022-2023
- After filling the form, a candidate should have his form acknowledged and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign of his country of origin
- A security clearance statement by police should also be made available which stated good conducto of the applicant
- After completion of the above procedure, all the forms are to be submitted to the email address: address: email@example.com.
For more information, interested candidates can visit the official websites of the four hosting universities as follows: